One of the highlights of our year is the Heddon Valley Beer and Music Festival, now in it's 8th year. Although the festival has grown steadily each year we have managed to stay true to our tagline 'Exmoor's Friendliest Festival' by continuing a relaxed, fun and family friendly experience that many return to, year after year.
Primarily we showcase local bands and musicians, many who have been with us since the early days, in addition to the occasional special guest artist from outside the area. For up to date information on the line-up please visit our Facebook page.
Our choice of ales and ciders proves very popular with the attendees - we will be publishing the list here shortly…
camping details for 2016
Once again the National Trust will be opening its fields and car parks for camping for the Hunters Inn Beer and Music Festival, with both tents and campervans welcome. There are a few changes to how it’s being run this year, details below:
- We’re separating the camping and parking this year, so you will be camped in a separate field to your vehicle, but in reality only a short distance away.
- Cost per pitch £30 for the weekend. Max 4 people.
- Booking in advance only, on a first come, first served basis. Places are limited so don’t leave it to chance!
- There will be marked pitches this year. We’ll open the camping field up at 10am on Friday 9th September, and you’ll be able to pick your pitch on a first-come first served basis.
Campervans or Motorhomes
- Hard standing parking will be provided if possible.
- Due to space limitations, no awnings will be permitted.
- Tell us if your vehicle is VW campervan sized, motorhome sized, or a giant Winnebago so we can put you in the best spot. The less Winnebago’s there are the more campers we can fit in!
Just so you know.…
- No open fires, or BBQ’s. Small gas stoves only please.
- Well behaved dogs on leads welcome.
- Recycling facilities will be provided onsite.
- Drinking water and toilets onsite. No showers.
- No arriving after 9pm.
- All the money raised from camping with us is used to directly support the work that we do to look after the Heddon valley. We’re a charity, completely independent of government, so income from events like this is vital to help us continue to keep the paths open and well maintained and support the rare High Brown Fritillary Butterfly which continues to thrive here. Thank you.
Booking line opens on Saturday 12 July at 10.30am - 5pm 01598 763402. Have your payment card ready.
We’ll send you a confirmation of your booking by email. When you arrive, we’ll check your booking before helping you to find your pitch.